Another New Year Goals list.
It appears that Turtle A.K.A. Lionel is now a big boy and must now learn how to deal with a full 3.5 INCHES of water. They grow up so fast. Sniff.
I just want to start by saying that 2012 has been a damn good year and I owe it all to the sweetest and most caring boyfriend in the world, BJ. He truly is the most amazing man to walk this planet.
On to the upcoming year, I have several goals and resolutions for 2013.
- I’m going to finally get back to a healthy weight.
- I’m promise to make this an even better year and continue to grow in my relationship with BJ.
- I’m going to graduate high school and move on to college.
- I want to make a 5 on my A.P. Art and A.P. Art History exams.
- I want to keep my room clean. (I have a hard time with this one!)
- I plan on reading at least two books a month! I want to read the Lord of the Rings series and Harry Potter series. (I know! I’ve already read Harry Potter. It’s just so good!
I’ll also try to keep myself blogging on here regularly in order to keep myself to these goals!
The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over the Lazy Dog.
I feel like I’ve been preparing for this image all my life.
The internet is over, everyone can go home
(Source: theamericankid, via la-coeur)
I’m so thankful for the love of my life, @buttbanks.